Leaving for New York

 Hey blogger! So guess what. I leave for New York tomorrow. I am so excited, I'm going to my cousins bridal shower. This is the one i was telling you guys about in the last blog. The bride's name is Olivia and she is the sweetest. Her and her husband Stefano are the sweetest and cutest couple. Her wedding will be the first time, I will be out of the country. So, i leave tomorrow for this bridal shower. It is in Jersey city, so i guess I should just say I'm visiting Jersey, not New York. I still have to pack though. That may take a while. I have a hard time packing because i never know how to consolidate what i bring. It gonna be a packed schedule. So, I go to school in the morning. After school I have to get home right away to pack. I do believe I still have to go out and get some stuff before I actually leave. My mom is at work today and she had to pack tonight. I am going with my grandma, so we have to pick up my grandma and then pick my mom up from work. After that, we have to rush to the airport for our flight. When I get back next week we are going to be filming. Stay tuned for that, bye!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning Blog

Title design

Still planning and super busy