Props

Hey, long time no see. As it is getting closer to filming day, we needed to buy props. We didn't need that many props so it wasn't any issue. I went on Amazon to start the search. The only props we needed were the weapons in the film. I searched for little fake knives and guns. We decided it would be best to just use knives in the film. In our storyboard, the guy does have a gun. We decided we are going to change that for the actual film. I ended up finding the props i wanted to buy. I bought these fake knives and they came in a pack of four. They arrived yesterday and they are actually so cool. I didn't know this when i purchased them but they are retractable. When you "stab" with them they actually go in. I think this is going to look so good in out film. Especially for the end of the film (wink wink). Anyway, both if our characters are going to end up having knives instead of guns. We realized if we film in public, it may be a little concerning have a toy gun because it may look too real. The knives are tiny so it shouldn't be a problem. See you guys soon!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning Blog

Title design

Still planning and super busy