final dates planning

Hey blogger, I'm back! Let me tell you about our planning. We finally came up with a plan. So Isa, Brianna, Lauren and i have a groupchat. Yesterday we finally got to talking more about filming. There was a lot of issues but we finally figured out what we are going to do. I originally wanted to do it this week but we are all unfortunately too busy. The next day we came up with was the weekend. I am going to be away this weekend so that didn't work. I'm going to my cousins bridal shower! I am so excited for that. I am actually going to Italy for her wedding this summer. Anyway, going back to filming, the next day we came up with was Tuesday. That date was going to be all. We even had a ride to Isa's house. Unfortunately, Isa's boyfriend, who plays an important character in our film can't be there. He is really busy with school just like us. We couldn't do Tuesday or Thursday either unfortunately. Brianna and Isa have work every other day so we were stuck. Isa then cam up with a good idea. We decided that I was going to film Isa and her boyfriend another day, and Brianna and Lauren could carry with editing. Isa and I are now going to film next week, Super excited!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning Blog

Title design

Still planning and super busy